Field Sales Engineer - Wheat Ridge CO (ASCO)
About the Job
For over 125 years, ASCO Power Technologies has been pioneering every major product innovation in power transfer technology. Today, we are an industry leader in the manufacturing of automatic transfer switches, industrial control products and power control systems, and the world leader in emergency and standby power transfer solutions. We are the Power Authority - committed to providing a full range of quality-driven products backed by 24-hour nationwide service support.
ASCO Power Technologies, an industry leader in the manufacturing of Automatic Transfer Switches, Industrial Control Products, Load Banks, Power Control Systems, Services and Solutions, has an exciting career opportunity for a Field Sales Engineer based out of the Wheat Ridge, CO sales office.
The Field Sales Engineer will be responsible for the sale of all ASCO Products into an assigned territory to both existing and new accounts and providing a customer service level which meets or exceeds the customer's expectations.
- Identify & capitalize on opportunities for the sale of ASCO Products and Services
- Track and influence projects from pre-design stage to Preventive maintenance stage.
- Communicate project status to all relevant parties & develop sales strategies to close orders.
- Gain an understanding of all accounts needs & demonstrate how ASCO products and services can be utilized to their advantage.
- Understanding of building electrical distributions systems and how to apply ASCO products to same,
- Participate in local trade shows & professional organizations.
- Identify future opportunities.
- Supply District Manager with reports on the status of your business including opportunities, problems & changes in the market place.
- 3 + years sales experience of similar products
- Knowledgeable of the power industry & three-phase electricity
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation & communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Proven ability to communicate technical information to a wide audience
- Valid driver's license & ability to drive to construction sites and management offices required.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of ASCO Power Technologies to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: ASCO Power Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
ASCO Power Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.