Manufacturing/Quality Engineering Co-op
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
We are seeking a Manufacturing/Quality Engineering Co-op for 6 month assignment starting June 2019 to join our newly formed industrialization group whose mission is to manage new product launch in multiple North American and international sites.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Design and Implement new manufacturing processes
- Participate in developing supply chain quality for new products
- Work on Engineering projects related to New Product Introduction
- Assist engineering with assembly equipment design, experiments and pilot builds
- Analyze performance of assembly operations and develop efficiency improvements
- Assist with DOEs, MSAs, and Root Cause Analysis to improve existing product yields
This job might be for you if:
- You are pursuing a degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related technical field at an accredited college or university
- Enjoy working on complex engineering challenges in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- You are mechanically inclined with interest in working with state of the art equipment
- Desire to have autonomy and drive projects to completion
- Willing to work in our Foxboro, MA facility
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.