Inside Sales - Sales Support Specialist
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Directly responsible for the achievement of the Process Automation sales volume by supporting outside sales representatives.
- The strategic importance of the Inside Sales team is to create a highly efficient and agile sales team that will bring greater visibility of the Schneider Electric portfolio to our end user client base.
- The Inside Sales Representative uses in-depth knowledge of back office functions to provide specialized support expertise to sales colleagues and clients through effective use of internal tools, collateral, and business systems.
- Assists outside sales colleagues in assessing the potential application of company products to meet client needs, and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and, applications or solutions.
- Interprets client's requirements and translates them to a potential solution. Directly, and in collaboration with Client Sales Executives or 3rd party channel partners, assumes responsibility for defining scope and strategy of Services Agreements.
- Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for understanding the entire sales process from identifying prospects to negotiating contracts for a specific product line.
- Other job essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
o Deliver against assigned annual quota targets & KPIs utilizing the Franklin Covey sales methodology
o Responsible for providing sales support functions to outside sales team i.e. initial proposal development, client reports, collateral development.
o Develop and maintain key marketing campaigns.
o Price, propose and close small services level agreements.
o Leverage client data base to develop sales opportunities.
This job might be for you if:
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.