Assembly Tech III, POD Wiring - 1st Shift
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Job Summary (Brief summary of the key duties and responsibilities):
- Rotate to areas within the Tech I, II, and III descriptions as needed.
- Build, wire, and cable units and sections.
- Assist in power wire.
- Perform wiring rework.
- Work overtime as schedule dictates with short notice.
- Responsible for maintaining 80% efficiency.
- Responsible for demonstrating a commitment to quality at the source.
- SPS/5S ownership.
- Wearing the required safety personal protective equipment (PPE) and adhering to the safety rules and regulations.
- Remain flexible with work hours to support customer deadlines and expectations.
- Ability to interpret all diagrams, bill of materials, and assembly drawings.
- Ability to troubleshoot using all forms of documentation.
- Knowledge and skills to perform all Tech I, II, III assignments as needed.
- Ability to wire communications and interwire.
- Understanding of Motor Control Centers and their applications.
- Multitasking skills.
- Basic PC skills
- Ability to understand and participate in our TIPS program.
- Knowledge of SPS and ability to assist in driving continuous improvement.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all coworkers.
- Must be self-motivated and team oriented.
- Must show a desire to grow and take on new challenges and assignments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Standing for long periods.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 26 lbs. repeatedly throughout the work day.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.