About the Job
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Sales Order Administrator
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES
· Directs and coordinates the processing of domestic and international sales orders.
· Monitors sales order system to ensure accurate receipt and booking of sales orders.
· Tracks sales shipment, delivery, billing and backlog activities.
· Responds to inquiries regarding status of orders and resolves customer order difficulties.
· Coordinates customer order inspections.
· Manages orders with special shipping requirements including processing of export shipments.
· Creates export documentation as required for international shipments.
· Provides order processing training and on-boarding of new sales reps.
· Creates and processes orders for materials from inter- and intra-company locations.
· Maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information.
· Coordinates with departments regarding order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability and back orders.
Typically requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience.
Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures as they pertain to the position. Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. Requires good computer skills, workable knowledge of Microsoft office including word and excel. Needs to be detail oriented and able to coordinate work efforts to meet daily demands with little or no supervision.
Works on assignments that are routine to the position, requiring good administrative skills. Needs to be self-motivating. Needs to be able to logically determine a plan of action to manage customer demands effectively. Able to take the lead to effectively work with and support team members as required.
Normally receives specific team goals and objectives. Able to manage own accounts and job res ponsibilities to meet these goals and objectives with little or no supervision.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.