NAM Regional Proc Ops
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
We are currently seeking a Manager, North America Procurement Operations to lead the P2P Transformation across the region to include new technology deployment, organization evolution and deployment of standard processes and procedures. The role is accountable for additionally managing the procurement operations team (range of 10-20 direct reports) accountable for delivering world class stakeholder satisfaction and performance across Mexico, Canada, and United State. This role requires strong leadership and skill set of communication, team player, project management, action orientation, collaboration and influence.
The ideal candidate will have a proven Procurement and transformational leadership track record, experience building high performing engaged teams, successful project management of complex global initiatives with outstanding results, strategic impact, and high stakeholder satisfaction in the organization. This role will report to Global Indirect P2P Transformation Program Leader.
- Lead Procurement Operations team members and strategic program and initiatives
- Lead the deployment of new eProcurement technology, global core model and organization transformation across defined scope within North America
- Train, develop, guide team members regionally while continually improving high performance culture, inclusive of continuous improvement, simplification and digitization mind-set, and team engagement.
- Strategy development: creation of strategy for key initiatives, alternatives, governance and process deployment.
- Exemplify Schneider Electric values (embrace difference, dare to disrupt, learning every day, customer first, and act like owners) as well as overall leadership expectations (build the best team, shape our future, deliver the results, free up energy, use your judgement).
- Lead escalation processes by ensuring follow up, documentation and resolution along with key leader alignment.
- Report progress for various initiatives monthly, giving visibility to Procurement Leadership and key stakeholders as well as driving resolution, stakeholder support for issues and unresolved actions.
- Lead organization evolution to achieve performance expectations and compliance to global core model, inclusive of processes, ways of buying, and spend with strategic suppliers.
- Establish regional and country level governance, in line with the global governance, to drive compliance, performance and stakeholder satisfaction. This may require establishing new ways of working, developing strategic relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring the region is compliant with the global core model.
- Close collaboration with our Global Business Transformation leader and P2P Business Process Owner to ensure the evolution of the organization is supported by our key leaders and change is driven in the right manner to minimize business disruption, while achieving anticipated efficiency targets.
- The leader is accountable for conducting a project close-out session with the country leadership to ensure all critical success criteria achieved and anticipated performance achieved prior to closing out the project.
- International travel required ~ up to 30%.
This job might be for you if You fit the following Requirements:
- Track record of successful Procurement Leadership and/or Transformation leadership
- Previous project management and Procurement / tools and digitization background.
- Stakeholder satisfaction and project leadership demonstrated success.
- Self-driven / motivated individual with strong communication, collaboration and influence skill set.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business in related field (i.e. Project Management / Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or other related field of study).
- Experience working in a global project/matrix organization.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, eProcurement tools, Project Management tools including MS Project, Access and other related digital and project tools.
- P rior regional or global leadership experience, with direct line management responsibilities, including cross culture collaboration
- Strong English communication skills, written and oral
- Strong project leader skills with the ability to lead and drive transformations across functions, across different geographical regions
- Ability to manage and resolve difficult and challenging situations.
- Professional, self-motivated with an ability to achieve results.
- Ability to plan and prioritize a varied and high-volume workload
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at Schneider Electric. If you're looking for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.