Schneider Electric Brussels, Brussels
About the Job
Execution of Field Services projects is done according to specific rules :
- Simple projects (small to medium size, within a single business line, with rather low organizational and technical complexity, low level of risk, and simple contractual context...) are executed by Field Services organization and led by the Field Services Project Manager.
- Complex projects (large size, with higher organizational and technical complexity, medium to high level of risk, complex contractual context, or involving multiple Bus) are executed by the BU Application centre or Regional Solution Centre.
- to manage executions of Field Services customer projects which are executed within Field Services organization. following applicable company policies and processes
- to insure full customer satisfaction, safety compliance and financial performance.
- to Manage the relationship with the customer and third parties within project scope and accountable for the execution of the project in line with the contract & specifications.
- Lead the project through task planning, follow progresses in line with scope of work and deliverables till completion. Animate the communication within the team.
- Manage project contract ensuring fulfillment of Schneider Electric contractual obligations and application of its contractual rights.
- Systematic review of deviations against specifications, or additional customer requests, in order to generate additional revenue.
- Take full accountability over project profitability (cost, cash flow & margin) including forecasting, engagements follow-up & re-forecasting. Ensure timely revenue recognition as per forecast.
- Ensure all appropriate actions to timely recover customer receivables (payments…) are done with the support of shared functions.
- Monitor and control Project progress versus budget spending. Strive for gross margin improvement.
- Ensure full & effective reporting to management (reports, project reviews, …). Inform timely the management about project events impacting project performance or compliance with governance principles.
- Identify and alert on execution risks. Be proactive in resolving associated issues. Escalate to Sales to manage claims & variation orders.
- Is responsible of the proper implementation of Schneider Electric safety standards all along project execution, and for all parties (Schneider and subcontractors)
- Act as primary point of contact for the customer, lead team interaction (correspondences, emails, calls, meetings, ...) to ensure consistent execution and secure customer satisfaction.
- Continuously monitor customer satisfaction, and strive for improvement. Lead the issue resolution (hot loop) in the project and provide inputs for continuous improvement (cold loop).
- Conduct if necessary Lessons Learned session with Sales and Tendering team to share feedbacks.
Customers, Outside/inside services sales, Operations director, Coordinators, Design, Technical support, order management, Supply chain, Site team
Key Success Factors
Good project management practices with special attention on site logistic.
Good customer intimacy
Good collaboration with sales team for change order management
University Degree (Engineering and/or Business)
University Master Degree is a plus
Medium and Low Voltage distribution solutions and/or UPS solutions
Schneider Electric Services Offer knowledge is required
Mastering project management software tools (MS Excel, MS Project)
French, Dutch, English fluency is a must