Inside Sales BDM - Consultants/Contractors
About the Job
Who are we?
Ranked as one of the Top 10 places to work by Randstad Australia, and a LinkedIn global top 25 employer, Schneider Electric offers not only a great career but an organisation that offers flexibility in the way you work so as you can balance your work and personal life. Were in the energy management and automation business, but what does that mean?
We develop connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, and at every moment.
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration - we're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?
Based in contemporary surroundings in our Macquarie Park location, invitations are now open for an Inside Sales BDM. This internal sales opportunity is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of Schneider products to consultant and large contractor accounts.
The overarching goal is profitability and of course to grow revenue for our business. In addition, you will be required to "cross sell" the broader Schneider products, utilising your influential sales techniques via phone and other digital communication.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving revenue targets by building and executing a business plan
- Build, manage and execute an effective action plan based on owned accounts
- Own the commercial relationship for the owned accounts including platforming outcomes
- Understand and leverage the customers' ecosystems including value chain mapping and influencing relationships
- Engage in demand generation activities including marketing initiatives and promotion of events
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics and competitor activity, providing feedback to the business
- Education of clients to increase the adoption of self-service channels
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident professional who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge.
You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. You enjoy leveraging your skills in an inside sales environment, you are competitive yet service oriented, and you can engage freely and confidently with peers, and customers, whilst contributing to a culture of learning and shared responsibility.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.