Reward Solutions Manager
About the Job
Schneider Electric as the global specialist in energy management and automation creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company - click HERE and see for yourself.
Meaningful purpose :
We're committed to providing reliable and safe energy to the planet. This energy must be sustainable as we have to reduce carbon footprint worldwide. These opportunities are at the top of our agenda.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Reward Manager to join our team based in Stezzano (BG).
Partnering with internal Schneider Electric Italy Zone leader, your responsibilities will be to agree and drive the agenda for the full spectrum of compensation and benefits (Reward) topics.
What will you do?
- Partner and Consult with the country business leaders to deliver a relevant and competitive compensation and benefits strategy;
- Lead the implementation, adaptation, delivery and governance of Compensation and Benefits elements, campaigns and projects in collaboration with other HR stakeholders;
- Define and design country benefits aligned to local external market needs and global strategy. Provide recommendations and anticipate emerging trends in relevant market place;
- Simplify and integrate Reward terms and conditions and lead ongoing Reward convergence, including M&A activity;
- Drive operational excellence in the delivery of all annual Reward cycles to the country level;
- Monitor effectiveness of initiatives, policies and procedures, recommending policy and process revisions which are cost/process effective and consistent with Reward best practice and company talent objectives;
- Education : Lead Reward program education & awareness for designated countries in partnership with HRBP'S and Managers;
- Ensure compliance with state, local and other regulatory laws;
- Labour Relations: be the interface for Reward with employee and labour relations/HR groups as required;
- Project leadership/participation as required within the reward community.
- Min. Bachelor Degree preferably within HR, Finance or Business related discipline;
- Experience within HR/Finance of which at least 1-2 years with Compensation and Benefits related activities;
- Excellent relationship-building, communication and problem solving skills;
- An understanding of labour relations and regulatory compliance environment as it relates to Reward;
- Ability to work on own initiative and anticipate issues, trends and opportunities for improvement and present compelling recommendations for change;
- Proven organizational skills, a strong tolerance for ambiguity, detail-oriented with ability to function strategically and tactically under pressure;
- Demonstrated partnering and collaborative skills;
- Digital native: constantly seeking ways to improve user experience and efficiency via digital solutions;
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills;
- Fluent Italian and English;
- Mobility: able to relocate to another country (career development) in 2 years.
- We are offering an interesting job with a range of activities providing a high level of personal responsibility and broad prospects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company with a leading product range.
- Training package
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals.
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure.
- Possibility to collaborate with cross-region teams.
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook !
Please send your CV in English or in Italian.