Offer Manager Industry Services
About the Job
Position: Offer Marketing
· Align and implement the Services business strategy/ business plan with regional/segment sales strategy.
· Contributes to the specifications of new offers and offer adaptations with Businesses.
· Ensures that all relevant resources are properly trained concerning the offer sold in the country and have the right tools/methodologies.
· Manages the offer introduction in the country. Equip sales team with right sales tool (including Sales demos) and sales competencies.
· Is responsible of the pricing positioning and consolidated contribution (CCO) optimization for the whole offer sold in the country.
· Is in charge of market measurement, evolution analysis and relevant action plans.
· Works with the sales team proactively to identify Modernization opportunities within their region/accounts and gets involved in critical negotiations. Provide both commercial and technical support to local sales team for finding business and closing strategic projects
· Monitors the competition and analyzes competitors' offer positioning at country level (Strategy, Marketing Mix, ...).
· Works with sales to draw up a country wide business plan and also executing it alongwith sales.
· Contributes to define and implement all necessary action plans to boost the offers
a. Prescription documents
b. Competitor analysis
c. Battle Cards
d. Catalogue's etc…
e. Supports proposal team as and when required
- BE Electrical Engineer
- 10-12 years of experience in Marketing of PLC/Drives Services/ Products
- Business understanding (market knowledge in area of work, intl. exposure & awareness
- High level of expertise and knowledge in PLC/Drives Service Products & Solutions, Prospecting & New Customer Development