Pricing Data Analyst
About the Job
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We are now looking for a Pricing Data Analyst to be based in Warsaw, Poland. You'll be part of a global, strategic and rapidly innovating team within Schneider Electric. We build prescriptive models to empower key decisions across the globe. Analytics driven by our team is helping Schneider Electric to optimize sales, marketing & pricing decisions.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Partner with our regions/markets to develop commercial BI & analytics initiatives
- Develop ETL procedures to integrate data from multiple sources
- Work with the business to collect and apply the rules for data transformation
- Run data quality assurance process
- Participate in the on-site workshops with our markets in order to identify their needs & prototype solution
- Develop Tableau dashboards based on the state of the art UX
- Work with data scientists to embed some insights into Tableau dashboards
- Develop significant expertise in the business meaning of the data coming from multiple systems
- Be the "go to" person providing ad-hoc advice to our operations on ETL & BI related matters
Required qualifications and skills:
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with data transformation & BI in at least 2 out of following domains - sales/marketing /pricing/finance/supply chain/web/e-commerce
- Excellent knowledge of SQL including query optimization
- Relational database systems (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server)
- Hands on experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik View, Power BI)
- Very good data visualization skills
- Practical experience with AWS platform (Redshift, S3, Athena etc.), Alteryx and Informatica and experience of working in AGILE methodology will be an asset
- Exciting job in an international company, which is the leader of energy management solutions with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams.
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook !
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity to develop and grow through experience and exposure
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process provided by my personal data relating to my job application, necessary to carry out this and future recruitment processes, over the next 3 years, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".