End User Sales Engineer - EOCR
About the Job
Promote and leading sales focusing on mix of orders and profitability of LV Power Product (MCCB, M/C, EOCR) throughout the country. Along with a strong technical and business knowledge, complimentary skills to understand the client's business drivers and align to company's solutions are essential.
- Develop networking and deploys all sales actions with end-users for Schneider products such as MCCB, Motor- Protection relay (Motor Starter) and Integrated Systems, and also developing system integrator network in order to maximize the business with them and achieving the sales target.
- Successfully build relationships with customers and partners to achieve assigned sales and corporate goals.
- Demonstrate technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment. Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge relevant to that required to fulfill the job responsibilities
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals
- Process and analyze feasibility assessments for all bid/contract documents related to developed opportunities
- 6+ years of experience with a proven track record in sales of this field
- Requires Engineering Techniques, sales knowledge, problem solving skill, communication
- Experience and skills in contract negotiation, commercial law, tender evaluation and quote preparation
- Bachelor's degree holder or equivalent; Desirable - majored in Electric Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are critical for this customer-interface position, plus proficiency with Windows, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint software.
- Demonstrated experience and success within a team selling approach is a must. Must be an aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive level relationships, align solutions and business strategies, and create the demand to close orders.
- Advance level in English