Schneider Electric Cavite, 40
About the Job
- The Invoicing Coordinator is responsible for proactively developing and maintaining a professional working relationship with Service Providers (SP's), Sales Personnel and Manufacturer Representatives, to ensure proper implementation of agreed upon contractual obligations. The IC will possess a working comprehension and implementation knowledge of evolving product / service payments to outside vendors, and partners determined by the NAM (North America) Dispatch Fee's. IC's are required to develop and maintain a professional working relationship with FSR, Service Provider, Vendors and Customers both internal and external.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the receiving and reviewing of each Vendor or SP's invoice for accuracy, process of each invoice into the Oracle Database (iProcurement) in accordance with Sarbane Oxley. The IC will be responsible for managing any pending payments and managing open work orders in bFS.
- IC's are responsible for information integrity of bFS; including corrective action of inaccurate information encountered, i.e., proper asset/customer relation, serial number input, updates entitlement/warranty upon the commissioning of the UPS.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Amenable to work in Cavite, Epza.
- Preferably 1-4 years working experienced in the same role, or accounts payable function
- Experienced working in a Shared Services / BPO organization is a plus
- Willing to work in night shifts supporting onshore transactions