Electronic Hardware Designer : FTE
About the Job
Job Description : Hardware Designer, Experience : 3 to 4 years.
We are currently seeking an Electronics Hardware Engineer to join our Power Monitoring Bangalore Operations. Reporting to the Manager - Hardware,
Duties include Electronic Circuit Design, Schematic entry, Verification testing, and documentation
- Design and develop electronic design for industrial metering and safety applications
- Schematic entry using Allegro / Altium / Orcad
- Component selection keeping design margins into consideration
- Design simulations using pSPICE, LTSpice etc..
- Perform DFMEA/ FTA
- Design verification testing including EMI/EMC testing
- Engineering documentation; Bill of material, Product Specification, design documents,Test plans etc..
- Interface with Firmware design/ Mechanical engineering/ Industrialisation team
- Provide post production support by identifying complex technical issues, Evaluating options and implementing solutions
- Contribute to cost reduction programs of existing product designs
- Contribute new and innovative ideas to rapidly evolving business development activities
- B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering with 2-4 year's relevant experience
- Proven track record of designing and analyzing electronic, Power supply and embedded solutions including ability to perform electronic design calculations
- Circuit simulation experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to respond and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.