About the Job
The Cybersecurity Consultant will primarily be responsible for the technical execution/ delivery of Cybersecurity solutions for our customers. The Cybersecurity solutions will be composed of key elements that meet the customer requirements.
The Cybersecurity Consultant also represents Schneider Electric as a technical consultant with the proficiency to identify and discuss new Cybersecurity opportunities with the customer and Account Managers.
Work with the Project Manager or Project sponsor to successfully implement the Schneider Electric Cybersecurity
solutions and associated applications.
· Use technical skills to design, implement and provide knowledge transfer of various Cybersecurity solutions
· Conduct pre-engagement meetings with customers to verify system naming conventions, network IDs, physical
server and network connection points, and various other components.
· Create end-user knowledge transfer to ensure customers are aware of how the solution is designed to function and
site related technical documentation
· Conduct Factory and Site Acceptance Testing (F/SAT)
· Formulate customer engagement resource plans, ensure the implementation of various Cybersecurity solutions, and
ensure that all required infrastructure to support the engagement is in place.
· Periodically function as a requirements analyst to ensure customer is aware of the most recent Cybersecurity portfolio offerings.
· Serve as a conduit between the customer and the Schneider Electric Process Automation Cybersecurity team.
· Conduct Cybersecurity solution research to ensure most recent versions and best practices are being followed during implementations.
· Make consistent contributions to the Cybersecurity technical portfolio by adding, modifying, perfecting, and/or
standardizing the Cybersecurity Portfolio.
· Other Cybersecurity engineering, documentation, standardization, or training tasks as required.
- 2+ years Systems Administration (Windows Active Directory)
- 2+ years Designing, implementing & maintaining Endpoint Security solutions (McAfee EPO, Symantec, and/or Windows
Firewall / Defender)
- 2+ years performing network troubleshooting using sniffers and monitors.
- Experience in developing, evaluating, implementing Security Policy and Procedures
- Experience with LAN, WAN and other networking technologies
- Proficient technical writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers, Project Managers, and other
- Interpersonal skills to help negotiate customer priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
Capable of translating technical customer requirements into Cybersecurity solutions.
- Independent, self-sufficient, able to work autonomously without direct supervision.
- Capable of taking full responsibility for executing tasks, sometimes at remote locations.
- Confident in customer environment, especially conducting kick-off meeting and engagement wrap-up presentations.
- Able to show initiative, make quick decisions, and follow through to a conclusion.
- Approximately 50% travel expected
- Knowledge of NIST SP800-82, NERC-CIP, IEC 62443, ISO 27001/2 standards is desirable but not essential
- Experience with Audit and Compliance (both policy and technical)
- Knowledge of project management concepts and how to execute PM practices
- Observational skills to validate data obtained via various techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
- Experience with the Schneider Electric product lines and Industrial Control Networks is desirable but not essential