About the Job
• The Sales and Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the entire order management process, from ERP order processing and logistics, to customer service, ensuring accurate and timely order processing, documentation review, full compliance with policies and procedures, internal controls and record retention. In addition, the Sales and Logistics Coordinator supports the sales functions on day-to-day and monthly reporting of orders and sales information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Process customer orders in ERP systems.
• Documentation review and validation. Including quotations, purchase orders, pricing, delivery terms, T&C's and others.
• Review/completion of Trade Compliance documents.
• Liaise with factories to track status of orders through the system, ensuring customers and Sales Managers are kept informed of any changes to delivery dates.
• Conduct trade compliance screening checks on all orders at the order entry and shipment stage and adhere to Emerson trade compliance procedures.
• Liaise with factory for completion dates, shipping, warranties, repair, returns and other issues.
• Process shipment, export and import requirements.
• As required, prepare all weekly, monthly and yearly reports for orders, sales and backlog.
• Order acknowledgements and invoicing.
• Liaise with finance to resolve any invoice discrepancies as required.
• Maintain control of UAE inventory.
• Work with Credit Controller and with Customers to support collection.
• Work with agents in the UAE import/export procedures.
• Support the UAE sales team in preparation of quotations, submittals and compliance documents.
Fulfil any other reasonable duties as required.
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in relevant topic
Experience / Skills:
• UAE Import/Export processing
• Global logistics (freighting)
• Customer Service
• Order Processing
• Supply chain
• Reporting in MS Excel