Offer Marketing - Systems
Schneider Electric National Capital Region,
About the Job
Master the Offer knowledge and the Offer environment:
- In charge of market/techno evolutions analysis with relevant impacts for offer; Oversee the collecting customers insights and m onitor the competition and analyzes competitors offer positioning at entity level.
- Manage and develop/rationalize offer portfolio in front of offer environment; Support the launch of new offers, to increase our market share.
- Define the relevant Marketing Mix adapted to each offer; compatibility with market trends and customer insights.
- Provide the inputs required to Channel Marketing , Field Marketing, Sales and Prescription teams to develop an integrated Marketing plan;.
- Define and implement all necessary key action to deploy offer strategy (including integration in Solution offers and prescription).; Ensure that all relevant resources are properly trained on the existing and new offers and have the right tools/methodologies.
- Organize the Sales and customers trainings; Help all Businesses to generate leads.
Monitor the performance of the offer:
- Adequate dashboard & committees monitor the prescription efficiency, price, positioning, sales, margins, mix, forecast accuracy. inventory, product adaptations (if any), cost evolution.
- Take necessary recovery actions in case of deviations
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or a related field is required.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in offer knowledge and management.
- Great team player who can effectively lead without direct authority.
- Exhibit great collaboration and excellent communication skills with experience communicating with stakeholders at a senior level.
- Ability to work at a fast pace environment free from conventional office administration.