TH DC Transportation Section Manager
About the Job
- Lead transportation and customs operations, partners management, transformation initiatives and team.
- Ensure best in class transport and custom clearance performance, at minimum cost.
- 3PL Management, to review and manage performance of Forwarder Agent, Shipping Agent and Transportation.
- Manage Transport & custom operations team by providing guidance and also motivation to ensure all daily operational activities will be well taken care of.
- To continuously upgrade the quality of people via on job-coaching, identifying and assisting to bridge their developmental needs.
- Provide management team with accurately, timely reports for management decision.
- Other duties assigned.
Job Requirements Minimum Requirements :
- At Least Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field
- At least 8 years working experiences Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse or Transportation Management.
- Strong knowledge in transportation daily operations and expose to 3PL industry know-how and background, conversant with commercial processes and operational viabilities
- Good command in English communication - speak, write, read and presentation.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office preferably knowledgeable in the use of SAP, Oracle is preferable
- Independent, confident and good team player.
- Good Leadership and Interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and in time frame