Electrical Lab Engineer
About the Job
Lab Engineer- Power Electronics Lab.
If you're looking for a challenging environment in which to creatively apply your accumulated experience in providing hands on support in a well equipped power electronics lab, please read on.
Schneider Electric is looking for an engineer for our Power Electronics lab in the Raleigh NC facility. Responsibilities will be configuring and implementing tests on a wide variety of industrial equipment and supporting research testing in close cooperation with automation and research engineers. Technologies involve everything from mechanical/electromechanical assemblies to microprocessor based cloud connected systems.
The successful candidate will be comfortable in brainstorming test solutions with engineers (local and remote) involved in product development, sustaining, and research, and implementing them in a safe professional manner Excellent collaboration and organization skills are a must as is attention to detail and safe work practices appropriate to a well equipped power lab (low voltage, medium current). Must be capable of thriving in a self - motivated environment with minimal supervision.
* Minimum of 2-5 yrs experience in hands on Electronics / Electromechanical lab work.
* Strong interpersonal/teamwork skills.
* A track record of success in power electronics testing.
* Demonstrated test fixture design, and implementation skills
* Competent in understanding and implementing IEC and UL standard tests on industrial electronics.