End User Sales Manager - Western Region
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The End-User Key Account Manager is responsible for prospecting and qualifying new key End User Accounts. The End-User Key Account Manager systematically ensures that account plans are in place, executes the growth strategy for his/ her accounts and executes the sales process to achieve growth target and customer satisfaction objectives.
Business Development and Account Management
· Responsible for developing new business in designated market for end-users. Act as primary business development person in assigned territory
a. Identifies key end-users
b. Identifies development/sales opportunities and engages prospecting and qualifying actions with end users
c. Defines the growth strategy for his/her accounts and drives its implementation
· Build Relationships with key end users in assigned territory.
a. 80% of time should be spent with key vertical (Primary & Secondary) end-user partners and 40% with all other verticals.
· Support local requests from partners to visit potential end users
· Follow up on any potential leads or opportunities that come from marketing activities.
· Conduct demos of products for any requested customers in assigned territory.
· Execute local key end-user events and within assigned territories
· Conduct joint calls with partners and end users.
· Work with Partner managers to identify any end user opportunities that channel partners bring to us.
· Establish and maintain a working relationship with key product owners within Pelco to exchange information on new product needs, competitive threats, and new release updates.
• POS and Direct Bookings of Major Projects (MSO) (>$100K) in assigned territory
• POS Sales and direct bookings for all accounts in assigned territory
• Total Pipeline in assigned territory
• Individual KPI's as assigned by manager.
Education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in a technical area
· Minimum 5 years experience working as a Sales Manager/ Account Manager
· Established contacts with decision makers from different segments of the local markets
· In depth knowledge of the video security industry and specifically Pelco product lines and technologies.
· Proven competencies in business development and account management
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written, ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
· Strong communication and presentation skills; tailoring the approach according to customer needs. high level of empathy
· Ability to simplify and clarify complex problems to broad and diverse audiences and to influence appropriately
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, company management, and fellow employees.
· Demonstrate good personal and project leadership, including the ability to positively challenge in a solution finding framework
· 70% of the time meeting with end-users
· 15% of the time is expected to be spent on properly planning any customer visits and prospecting new opportunities
· 15% of the time is expected to be spend on collaboration/Informing the local sales team about progress and transfer of opportunities identified and collecting information within Pelco
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.