About the Job
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
In constant partnership with his/her business leader, proposes efficient HR solutions that are suited to the business challenges and guarantees the application of Schneider HR policies.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Contribute to the design of organizations (skills, resources, processes) to suit business challenges and HR strategy.
- Structure - Design - Build - Master high-performance solutions (cost, quality, time) to meet the Business need. More specifically People and Competency process as part of global functions, BU or country subsidiary functions
- Steer the implementation of change management operations: ensure that Line Managers become autonomous and have the good HR postures by communicating, training them and guiding them through the HR processes, tools and systems
- Coordinate and guarantee that processes as well as HR programs are being correctly carried out around Group values.
- Contribute to employees' professional development, focusing more specially on high potentials and talents. Ensure the right resources are at the right jobs within the entity. Facilitate internal mobility.
- Guarantee a good social climate
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong experience with in a similar role
- Fluence in English.
Location: Sao Paulo
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
I t is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.