Finance Business Partner
About the Job
Act as a business partner to the BU to ensure business growth & profit targets are achieved through sound financial planning, reporting and analysis, anticipating business situations/risk that impact the achievement of business goals and collaborates with the business head and teams to ensure appropriate measures are in place.
- Comprehensive end to end accurate reporting BU results, trends and opportunities; Realistic targets and forecasts submitted quarterly
- Business continually challenged to improve by receiving feedback on trends of sales, margins and costs. Business reviews conducted effectively by presenting complete and relevant data, highlighting risks and opportunities and progress of actions against plan/agreed next steps
- Assist BU management in understanding financial inputs and the implications to their business. Drive profitable growth across the BU.
- Drive cash generation within the BU, Leverage/create synergies from recent business opportunities with a focus on growth
- Drive solutions margins improvements, Opex efficiencies and price increases across the BU product range.
- Develop suggested productivity actions within the BU and across the supply chain.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, accounting/CPA, CIMA, CMA, MBA are an advantage
- Open mind and understanding of the relevant industry's; People Leadership, Financial (P&L) management, ,
- Strategic thinking & planning, Forecasting & budgeting, Risk management, Business systems. Continuous Improvement & Quality.
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience in Finance experience, at least 2 yrs in management role.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and local language; Be able to work in high pressure and urgent deadline environment.
- Big picture appreciation and ability to deep dive into details and complex issues
Self starter, Action-oriented, Strategic Influencing Skills.