Account manager (Solution Sales)
About the Job
To increase sales revenue by contacting the strategic accounts with the consultative approach and building the relationship as the trusted advisor.
Key objectives: Build the pipeline and generate the revenue. Activities include the following:
1. Identify the potential accounts and opportunities for focus segments.
2. Build the relationship with various type of influencers including the senior/top management.
3. Create an account plan of solution sales for deeper penetration.
4. Work closely with internal resources to make the business proposal.
5. Leverage the partners to reinforce Schneider Electric's capability.
6. Understand customer needs and make proposals for total solution using all Schneider Electric divisions' products as market offerings.
1. To contact assigned accounts and generate the revenue.
2. To understand the customer business issues and create the
3. To understand the market trend/needs and give the feedback to business development team for new business growth.
4. To understand the market trend/needs and give the feedback to service business development team to develop new service
5. To understand other divisions' solution and sell the holistic Schneider Electric's solution.
6. Any other projects as assigned.
- Minimum University Diploma or equivalent College or University equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of related experience required
- ITD product & services knowledge and experiences
- Customer First mindset
- Sales experience in Data Center (COLO), Education & Research, Healthcare, Edge Computing
- Proficient in English and Japanese
- Proficient in CRM/SFA tool
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications