About the Job
Product Management - Collects insight from back office regarding innovation and key technologies. Distills the technology and recommends to product marketing for market validation.
Product Marketing - Collects insight from segment marketing regarding assigned segments and collects insight from sales and the marketplace for unassigned segments specifically focused on assigned product group gaps. Maintain detailed competitive analysis of assigned product group. Distills information and recommends to product management product roadmap changes.
1. Develops the product/solutions based strategy and plan collaboratively with key business partners.
2. Develops the product/solution launch strategy and plan collaboratively with key business partners
3. Responsible for the profitability of the offer as well as price realization and mix management.
4. Responsible for sales and market share growth of the offer.
5. Accountable for implementing the actions around life cycle management.
6. Responsible for customer experience metrics.
The Offer Marketing Launch Leader position provides a unique opportunity to work alongside many facets of the company. These include but not limited to Field Sales, Segment Marketing, Marketing Communications, Channel Marketing, Business Development specialist and Manufacturing Operations teams that are responsible to deliver Low Voltage Power products to Schneider Electric customers. The successful candidate must be a self-starter with ambition for career progression within Schneider Electric.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Develop, manage and execute new product introduction launch strategies and tactics. Develop, manage and execute product withdrawal strategies and tactics. Conduct customer studies to identify opportunities in the market to simplify and enhance customer experience with selecting and researching Low Voltage Power products. Serve as principal offer marketing liaison to internal and external customers. Monitor industry trends and keep a pulse on the competitive landscape. Be the subject matter expert on internal and external customer applications and needs Develop product forecasts, pricing and customer targeting strategies for Low Voltage Power products Highly committed to understand the customer perspective Can clearly create and articulate the alignment between product value propositions and customer priorities Ability to comprehend multiple view points and creatively drive them to an agreed solution. Ability to gather, absorb and apply new information quickly. Ability to detect new and unrealized opportunities and adjust course when required. Can effectively articulate long term high level objectives and offer tactical, measurable actions to reach them. Accountable, self-motivated and proactive. Solid and pragmatic problem solving skills An orientation and aptitude to work within identified launch processes Entrepreneur and self-starter Team player and able to create win-win situations Strong understanding of Marketing and Sales principles Strong written and oral communication skills Technically inclined Highly efficient and effective in Excel and PowerPoint Marketing and/or Sales experience preferred Bachelor's degree required (preferred in an Electrical or Mechanical technical field) Applicable 5-10 years' experience required 10-25% travel