Social Media Specialist
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Social Media Specialist is a social media native. Understanding the full impact and capabilities of a social program's ability to impact brand awareness and customer engagement, this role enables a highly motivated and digitally savvy professional to execute Schneider Electric's global multi-channel social media strategy. As an integral part of Schneider Electric's Social Media 10x initiatives, the social media specialist will be a key contributor driving the success of our platforms, profiles and content as we seek to cement ourselves as a best-in-class program across the world.
- Serve as social media management platform subject matter expert with full understanding of how the platform is built and operates. Assist platform users in deploying social media strategies through the platform as needed.
- Own, populate and manage global editorial calendar and content posting to Schneider Electric's global channels ensuring quality and quantity of content posted is fully aligned to Schneider Electric's social media guidelines.
- Manage the inbound response to all interactions received on our global social media profiles, triaging and routing correspondence to our sales, customer care and other departments as needed.
- Ensure all social media and brand guidelines are adhered to across all global social media tactics, educating the company's social media community as new guidelines are deployed.
- Write and/or edit social media content for global deployment to ensure clear and compelling messaging is being presented to our audiences across all our social media channels.
- Support ad hoc social media projects as needed including event promotion and live support, targeted marketing initiatives, employer branding and advocacy and other projects as scoped.
- BA in Marketing, Communications or other related field
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and execute a defined business and content strategy around social media
- General understanding of social media listening, reporting and social advocacy programs
- Experience utilizing social media management platforms (Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Sprout, Buffer, Spreadfast, etc)
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to lead and drive conversation across multiple persons to drive execution
- Clear understanding of B2B social media infrastructure and best practices
- Strong writing and editing capabilities and mastery of the English language
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.)
- Highly collaborative and driven to actively participate and lead on projects across multiple teams and geographies
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled