Channel Manager - Power Solutions U.S.
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Schneider Electric Power Solutions has an outstanding opportunity for a self-motivated individual to assume the role of Power Solutions Channel Manager located in one of the following locations: Nashville, Chicago, Dallas or Denver. Open to other locations for qualified candidates.
The individual will lead the execution of both the EcoXpert Critical and Connected Power Program as well as engagement with the Electrical Distribution Channel.
Role requirements include:
- Develop Power Solutions US Channel Program based on Schneider Electric's global EcoXpert program. Define the ideal Channel partner, recruit accordingly across the US and drive collaboration with appropriate Sales and Execution teams to ensure success.
- Work with Power Solutions Sales Managers to define programs for electrical distribution and execute accordingly.
- Be accountable for the Channel's growth and profitability
- Develop and implement individualized growth plans with Channel Partners
- Create and implement onboarding and training process
- Implement project registration portal and compensate for driving specifications
- Developing effective demand generation programs based on input from product and segment managers, including program plans, budget estimates, scheduling, and resource assignment
- Develop EcoXpert partners to perform their own Sales as well as Execution
- Perform Sales calls with Channel Partners as well as other members of Schneider Electric sales teams as required
- Create and implement onboarding and training process
- Help update and implement EcoXpert Digital Service Plan for Critical Power EcoXperts, including both supporting partners and reselling through them
- Build channel strategy to drive efficiency on Digital Service Plan and support contract renewal efforts
- Help develop and deliver training to Critical and Connected Power EcoXperts on selling and delivering Digital Services/EcoStruxure Power
- Guide internal channel strategy to profitably increase cross-BU selling opportunities
- Managing programs from development through implementation and measurement and ensuring proper metrics are set and a post-mortem report of the program is provided
- Assist in the creation, implementation and maintenance of marketing program plans, creating and updating program plans, follow-up on action items, providing budget estimates
- Effectively interface on a regular basis with other members of the Power Solutions Team, Global Business Team and other businesses and functions including product, segment and channel teams
- Execute tactics of the program plan using internal and external resources as needed
- Identifying the need for participation of cross-functional team members (marketing communications, training, channel, etc.) as needed to make the programs a success
- Perform other related duties as assigned, including administrative tasks
This job might be for you if:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business
• Experience in Channel or Program Management and/or Sales
Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
• Willingness to learn
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.