Intl Trade CoE Sr Analyst - Inventory Control
About the Job
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
This position is in charge of being a change agent and innovate in order to deliver results in inventory backflush administration, influencing, communicating and cooperating with customers and stakeholders, also will be responsible to lead projects in order to drive efficiency and P&L positive Impact through leverage of the competency center across the organization.
This job might be for you if you have:
• I&E experience at least 3-5 years
• Import/Export & Financial Analysis capability
• Wide knowledge of the RCGMCE, MX & US Custom operations, Free Trade Agreements, PROSEC, Rule 8th Intrade system, back flushing, logistic & custom classification
• Access & Excel Advanced - SQL as a plus
• Project Management Capabilities
• Analytical thinking for I/E processes & compliance
• At least 550 TOEFL points- Mandatory
• Good Managing Up
• Good relationship skills with co-workers and business partners
• Timely risk communication
• Oral presentation and conduct meetings
• Strong Influence and convince
• Effective Report Writing
• Take Risks and Innovate
• Achieve results
• International Trade
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.