Energy Automation Engineering Team Leader
Schneider Electric Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai
About the Job
SE's Energy Automation Team is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead our delivery engineering team in the field of Digital Energy Automation and Management.
- Staff the project team (Project Technical Leaders, Design, Application and Commissioning Engineers) properly with hard and soft skills to deliver quality systems to the customer satisfaction.
- Support on Monthly Sales Reviews and Forecast exercises, to ensure a smooth follow-up and adherence to the team's execution KPIs.
- Lead local Monthly workload reviews, using resource planning tools, to align business forecasts with resourcing plans and to manage (anticipate and react) workloads to handle overloads and minimize under-absorption.
- Continuously monitor the resourcing mix (SE engineers, Sub Contractors and Remote back-office engineers) and search for new talent to secure the technical talent for SE, while optimizing resourcing costs.
- Work with Sourcing manager to optimize subcontractors cost and Manage relationship and rate agreements with Remote Back Offices ( REP).
- Implement periodic technical Assessments Audits for our technical talent and suppliers, to measure the skillset.
- Align business needs with team skills: work with Solution Architects to develop training plans.
- Coach and support Engineering team on technical project execution.
- Ensure Technical Design Process deployment and the industrialization of Engineering best practices such as (Design process, Customer interfacing, FAT,SAT commissioning, Safety procedures).
- Implement a system for technical knowledge capture and sharing, technical succession and lessons learned.
- Work with CPO to develop or enhance tools to Automate and standardize our engineering processes and documentation.
- Excellent command of English Language (Both Spoken & Written); Arabic and French are an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering
- Strong Engineering background (+10 Years in Project Delivery for Industrial Segments )
- Experience in Managing teams (+3-5 years). Management training or degrees are an asset.
- Specific experience in delivery of Digital Control & Monitoring Systems projects. Strong Preference for deep technical knowledge in or experience with SE's Digital systems portfolio eg: EcoStruxure Substation Operation (ie: PACiS), Ecostruxure Power Scada Operation (ie: PowerScada Expert), or Citect, Foxboro, Titatium, Wonderware or alternately similar systems from SE's Industry Peers (GE, ABB or Siemens)
- Experience in Utility or Oil&Gas Automation projects.
- UAE Driving License
• Impeccable Professional, driven with a proven track record on measurable successes and peer recognition.
• Very organized and methodical and can create clear plans and strategies and implement them.
• Leadership potential and skills, can win the confidence of his/her colleagues.
• Great communication and presentation skills, comfortable and convincing in presenting to customers, higher management and other stakeholders.
Submitted Resumes should not be longer than 2 pages - longer Resumes will not be reviewed.