Strategic Field Service Sales Manager
About the Job
The Strategic Field Service Sales Manager is accountable for creating and capturing demand for the entire portfolio of field services offered by Schneider at assigned accounts: technical services including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, upgrade and recurring contracts. Accountable for the selling of turnkey projects ranging from simple replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions.
This position is responsible to create develop and maintaining high level relationships including technical leaders. This role is to convince customers of the effectiveness of SE in understanding the issues and proving most appropriate solutions. He/she must be recognized by the end user as a technical advisor, capable of providing demonstration documents within customer organization to prove the effectiveness of the offered solution.
• Develops annual account plan, executes the sales plan, reviews with Key Account Manager or coordinates with other businesses.
• Applies account and segment knowledge when dealing with key contacts at assigned accounts.
• Identifies and contacts key decision makers, builds strong relationships and can gain access to high management at sites or country headquarters.
• Secure customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities (orders, studies, delivery) with the customer
• Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management, escalation of support needs, reporting, issue resolution.
• Provides quarterly forecasts and monthly summaries in a timely manner.
• Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on Field Service performance.
• Directly or through tendering team, prepares sales quotations and proposals, including any activity that has to be outsourced, in respect of FS expected margin.
• Works with Global Supply Chain and Key Account Manager to create local service contracts and/or frame agreements.
• Works closely with Inside Sales Service Representatives (ISSRs) and the Business Unit account manager to maximize business opportunities. Defines with the ISSR and local management coverage model for assigned accounts with large number of sites over large geographic area
• Through the community@work "feeds" the Line of Business leaders with offer feedback and needs
• Responsible for ALL our products and services offers.
• Provide mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employees.
• Coordinate and/or attend trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed.
• Engineering and/ or Business Master Degree or equivalent experience
• 4 to 5 years in the execution of industrial sites electrical networks and 4 years of technical sales experience
• Extensive business acumen with strong result-orientation
• Experience in managing P&L is a plus
• Confidence and courage to make appropriate decisions and accept accountability
• Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationships with customers. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
• Effective knowledge of electro-intensive industrial sites in different segments such as mining, O&G or others. This requires a prior significant experience as project manager, engineering or tendering in projects in these segments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively connect with high level decision makers and influencers at sites and local HQs.
• Knowledge of contract management principals
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.