About the Job
In 2017 Schneider Electric was ranked as one of the Top 10 places to work in Australia by Randstad and globally we were in LinkedIn's top 25 leading companies! We offer a flexible work environment enabling you to take control of how you get your work done. We are global specialists in Energy Management and Automation.
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
The role of Technical Antenna is a critical position based at our plant in Benalla, Northern Victoria. In this challenging position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as the key interface with the Business Unit (leader of PEP process)
- Managing all product evolutions faced by the department, keeping the link with Business Unit as well as piloted plants.
- Leading the Board of Change (BOC) in the plant in order to manage Product Evolution Process (PEP).
- Keeping TEMPO database as basis of Management
- Ensuring quick reaction of technical teams in order to reduce impact in production
- Challenging any source of Productivity (QVE, Quality cost, …) in cooperation with MPL (IMP5)
We are looking for a tenacious, skilled and highly driven Mechanical Engineer who has demonstrated experience in mechanical Design within the LV / MV equipment environment combined with knowledge and experience in 3D M Cad tool, ERP and PDM.
T o be successful in this role, you will be a results' focused team player and confident communicator with the skills and experience to think on your feet and problem solve whilst building and sustaining effective and lasting partnerships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration - we're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.