Prinicipal, Project Test Leader
About the Job
•Possess broad awareness of testing approaches, practices and techniques in order to help design and deliver the overall testing methodology used by the team
• Develop Testing infrastructure, test authoring frameworks, or evaluating features in order to create complex tests.
• Take responsibility for test infrastructure including environments and software, liaising with teams such as DevOps and Support in areas such as CI//CR.
• Supporting the Test Manager in achieving their strategic goals for the Test Team by providing technical support to the Manager and the team
• Identify what tools and technologies can be implemented, aligning with that already used
across the broader development function and in-line with the skill-set of the team.
•Designing methods for the creation of test data
• Stay up to speed on process, practice and technology developments to ensure they are brought in-house and enhance the solutions applied to the testing problems
• Helps standardization and digitalization of all Testing Architecture, process and tools.
•Analyse competitive products and technologies and makes appropriate suggestions (may use demos, Proof of Concepts) to influence product / technology direction
•Proactive, Effective, efficient, Ready to adapt, perseverance in getting the work done from team
•Knowledge of Web Application, Cloud Platforms /API tests, including end to end functional testing.
•Continuously apply innovation to deliver high quality products to customers
•Knowledge in developing simulators for performance/load testing.
•Advantage if knowledge on Performance/Load Testing and security Testing
•Advantage if knowledge on Schneider Industry products like PLC, Drives, field devices, protocols.
Technology: Microsoft technologies, Azure/AWS Cloud platform technologies (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS), SQL or any DB management, Angular JS, HTML5, Web, Mobility, SDL, JAVA, RESTFUL API/JSON.
Testing: Manual/Automation testing, Preparation of Test strategy/plan & test cases, using configuration management tools like Clear case /TFS, design/framework reviews,
Tools: Defect logging tools like Clear Quest, JIRA, TFS, Automation tools like Test complete, Performance/load testing tools like JMeter, Load Runner.
Process: Knowledge of SDLC, Agile, PMP, V model, SCRUM.
Experience: 12 to 14 years
Education: BE (Computer Science/EC/IT/Inst Tech)