Field Service Sales Engineer Medan
About the Job
Schneider offers products and solutions for low and medium voltage solutions to connect, protect, control and measure a wide range of electrical systems for all major industries, including the residential sector. We are now seeking a Service Sales Engineer to join our team in Medan who will be responsible to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets in a profitable way and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through proactive selling and managing resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Identify opportunities with existing and potential new customers, and execute marketing plans to promote extended sales coverage.
• Create, plan and implement Business Unit growth initiatives through strategic customers and business development.
• Implement service strategy through IB coverage directly and through channels and develop the market for achieving our country strategy for 2020.
• Initiate and close big deals negotiations of key contracts.
• Coordinate the flow of information for sales activities and transactions, including leads, orders, contracts, etc. and evaluate data to ensure achievement of goals.
• Identify and manage potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels.
• Ensure quality screening of Projects and provide meaningful input to back office teams
• Willing to be posted in Medan
To be considered for this role, you should hold a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with 5 years of experience in Service sales and service applications within Indonesia. You must also have basic knowledge of global Schneider portfolio, strong customer relations in Utilities, Private Industries. Candidates with previous experience in Services and Recurring maintenance contract will be a key differentiator.
• 5+ years' of experience in services sales or similar positions
• Minimum holds Bachelor degree in Engineering major
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Appreciates team work, and have proven track record to achieve targeted sales/order
• Must have good working experience in multi-vendor offers and delivery scenario is an advantages
• Strong Ability to analyses market and competitors
• VERY Strong interpersonal skills
• Passionate about selling
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.