Indirect Procurement Country Lead
Schneider Electric Selangor,
About the Job
We are currently seeking a professional to join Schneider Electric as Indirect Procurement Country Lead
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
In this role, you will focus on the followings
1) Supplier Management
- Define/manage the Supplier network, business Orientation and maintained preferred suppliers lists
- Country Supplier Mapping: identify business needs & market evolution
- Preferred Supplier Leadership:- Negotiation, Lead Business Review and supplier development program.
- Define and track performance dashboard; accountable for the consolidated purchasing performance
- Deploying purchasing & non purchasing levers; track and ownership of performance
- Formulate cross functional levers for Supplier performance, innovation, Service level and sustainable growth with the function governance validation.
- Share Strategy, Supplier base and best practices with Regional team.
- Sourcing, standardization, spend control and innovation with suppliers.
- Leverage cross functional expertise to implement cost model or rate card, selection guide, data standardization short list and purchasing policies
- Support other buyers in their consolidated negotiations and supplier management actions
- Manage Country cross functional team partnership with the Business Owner.
- Manage the Country Purchasing Needs with analysis and deploy Supply Network to addressing the needs.
- Purchasing Performance -Productivity, Service Level and customer satisfaction
- Sourcing, standardization, spend manage and monitoring Partnership with the Country Management in driving compliancy to the Company Audit Standard
- Defining the Country Purchasing strategy in consistency with Alignment to Global Purchasing strategy and action plans
- Operational and supported for daily business; service to internal partners efficiently and supplier contract Management
- Lead implementation of Global Purchasing action project in the Country deployment Organization to meet the business needs and scope consistent to the company priority and direction
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Recognize degree in Business Administration/Management/Purchasing or Supply Chain
- Overall 8-10 years of experience ie.5 years of experience in Purchasing of which Min. 3 years of in Indirect Procurement with broad commercial experience.
- Candidate with Cross Functional team work, strong communication skill and functional and/or project management exposure is preferred
- Proficient in English and Local Language. Experience in People Management and Presentation Skill is essential. Cross-Cultural Competent and management of diverse business oriented environment.