Electrical Engineer Entry Level
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is accountable for performing a variety of engineering work which may be related to applications; electrical/electronics; mechanical; manufacturing; quality; safety, health & environmental; or software. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of various factors.
Additional responsibilities include but not limited to: developing engineering solutions for low voltage switchgear and switchboards; equipment retrofills and replacements; conducting assessments of the condition and ratings of the existing equipment.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
· Develops an up-to-date thorough knowledge of applicable local, state, and federal codes and regulations.
· Performs analyses to develop design options or recommendations for structures, systems and components to meet internal & external customer requirements.
· Leads interaction with other functions and locations to determine optimum product/process solutions.
This job might be for you if:
· Recent Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
· Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
· Internship experience in related field and leadership experience is a plus
· Knowledge of electrical distribution products and electrical distribution industry is a plus
· Open to relocation is a plus, this varies based on the position
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.