Logistics coordinator – field service & project
About the Job
Under the direction of the team manager and director, manage inventory with short/middle-range planning for inventory and project in order to accomplish corporate topline and best in class customer satisfaction. Meanwhile this position require independently work yourself, set own tactical goals, come up with continuous improvement, and resolves problems in conjunction with managers.
Inventory management and replenishment
- Daily operation that consists in fulfilling the stock up to safe stock level in order to avoid stock-out.
- O ffer lead-time (LTO) and make sure deliver on time collectively oversee planning and execution process.
- Manage 10-20 logistic projects.
- Manage "Solution project" from upstream to downstream work in conjunction with sales, OM, warehouse and engineer.
• Working knowledge of replenishment or order management
o Understand Min-Max inventory model, the Min value represents the reorder point, while the Max represents the targeted quantity.
o Understand relevant KPIs, BOL, OTDC, AC2 and more financial related metric, Inventory, unhealth stock value and scrap.
• Working knowledge of Supply Chain Management environment.
o Just-In-Time procurement to enhance inventory turns
• Working knowledge of Analytical Problem-Solving Techniques
o Lean Six Sigma programs are preferred
• Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills are required to clearly articulate own goals and initiatives. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization is critical.
• Problem-Solving skills are necessary to consistently identify and evaluate alternatives, consequences prior to making decisions when faced with individual or multi-faceted problems.
• Collaboration and Teamwork skills are required to effectively serve internal and external customers and to interface with various support groups in order to establish priorities and achieve results.
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS degree required
• Must have 5 years of replenishment or order management or supply chain.
• Understand ERP
• Microsoft Excel proficiency
• Lean Six Certification is desired