PROJECT SR ANALYST
About the Job
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
If you like to take challenges and be part of a company that is working to change the future of energy management in the world, como join our Energy & Sustainability Services area as a Projects Sr Analyst. You will have the opportunity to be a client manager, elaborate commercial proposals in different subjects as well as act in some global projects!
What do you get to do in this position?
- Deploy and grow existing customer installed base
- Assure the operation team will deliver the desirable service level for the customers
- Support into some global programs (designing solution / scoping / quoting)
- Handle some project management locally to avoid decrease in the quality perceived by these customers and others
- Elaborate commercial proposals, such as:
- WebEnergy - sales of new equipments (ex: meters) to connect to existing accounts
- Sales to new customer to get connected
- Support elaboration of commercial proposals for some efficiency offers
- Handle some customers as a client manager
- Client manage more of our current Web Energy installed base to protect against competition and upsell new meters
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor Degree in Electric Engeneering
- Knowledge in BMS Solution / Architecture
- Autocad (deploy our solution designs) (Metering Panels / Controls & Communication Panels)
- MS Office
- Deploy commercial proposals (quoting (IG/OG) (equipments / labor)
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.