Paid Search Specialist
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
Schneider Electric is seeking a creative, innovative and organized Search Engine Marketing Specialist to work closely with the Marketing Segment and Program Managers to develop and implement a cohesive paid search program supporting various marketing programs. S/he upholds Schneider Electric's tone of voice, brand message guidelines, and global editorial standards throughout the development of all communication assets.The Search Engine Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing and managing the tactical components of an integrated paid search campaign. You will serve as the primary contact in fielding and resolving SEM challenges and will be expected to solve issues and achieve/exceed campaign goals independently or collaboratively within the appropriate agency team(s). The position will be responsible for assimilating data from multiple sources, compiling the information, and drawing actionable conclusions that can be measured and reported. Candidate will be expected to organize large volumes of information, across multiple vendors and platforms. The SEM specialist is expected to provide status reports, communicate findings and monitor the incremental improvement or effects of change and must be able to synthesize conclusions based on available data.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Develop, implement and optimize the paid search strategy and process
- Partner with the paid search agency to perform daily account management of pay per click accounts
- Assist with the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important metric
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
- Provide creative copy suggestions and ad template
- Partner with the paid media team to maximize the effectiveness of digital display network and contextual ad program
- Create and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring and targeting.
- Perform competitive research to support keyword researchPartner with the Web analytics team to understand inbound user behaviors & adjust programs accordingly
- Design and analyze split testing efforts
- Develop landing pages
- Monitor and administer web analytic dashboards, reporting tools and develop insights
- Analyze the weekly, monthly reporting for metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timeline and results
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's Degree Marketing, Communications or related degree is required2-5 years in Search Engine Marketing & Paid Search
- Experience in web analytics and tools such as AT Internet and Google Analytic.
- Experience working in Google Adwords, Yahoo and Bing platforms.
- Experience in Marketo
- Passion for paid search and Internet marketing
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in an deadline driven environment
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.