Social Media Specialist - US
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric is looking for a creative, innovative and organized Social Media Specialist to lead the brand's North America social media strategy and execution.As an integral member of the integrated campaign team, the Social Media Specialist will develop and establish a holistic social media and influencer strategy that positions Schneider Electric as a trusted partner and thought leader. This includes developing external social content for key members of the leadership team and working in partnership with the communications and marketing teams to improve overall social media engagement and promoting 2-way dialogue.
Ideal candidate must have high energy level,customer first orientation,creativity and passion for communication and entrepreneurial spirit.S/heshould possess a unique blend of both highly creative and analytical skills.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Monitor and stay abreast of industry trends and relevant conversations -uncover new ways for Schneider Electric to lead and contribute to trending conversation on social media
- Develop engaging social media strategies that influence various audiences from C-suite to decision makers aimed at increasing subscribers and increasing retention rates
- Develop and manage a regular communications rhythm and editorial calendar while overseeing day-to-day social media presence across several channels (e.g. FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Manage content and editorial programs that are aligned to the company strategy and desired business outcomes. Topics include thought leadership, products and services, key announcements, demand-generation campaigns, news/press/media amplification, industry trends, analyst reports, customer stories, benchmarks, and important internal events.
- Advise on the development of compelling and engaging digital content such as videos, social tiles, graphics, infographics that align with the content strategy and increase engagement with followers
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
- Interface with stakeholders and corporate teams to drive promotion of critical assets
- Collaborate closely with the Communications and Marketing teams to ensure the editorial calendar is in alignment with major activities, new and events -as well as establish a regular content rhythm (80% planned content, 20% real-time content)
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with Schneider Electric's global social media and communications teams to incorporate the regional priorities into the broader social channels
- Attend strategic events to amplify in real-time, new announcements and launches and via social channels to customers, media, analysts, industry experts, partners and other influencers.
- Work within social tools such as Sprinklr, Marketo and internal content source s.
- Manage social media reporting, planning on a monthly, quarterly and annual basisManage comments that come in via social channels, and work with appropriate team members to engage in thoughtful conversation where appropriate.
- Develop social media templates and best practices to share with the global teams to improve consistency, amplification and overall reach.
- Develop and implement an employee social media advocacy program -enabling and recognizing employees for their contributions
- Monitor evolving social media trends and best practices for continuous improvement
- Oversee social media metrics and share key findings with the marketing team
- Social listening knowledge and experience in analyzing reports and measuring campaign performance to support overall social strategy
- Ability to design and create content (text, image, video and graphics)
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, journalism, graphic design or other related fields
- 5 years hands-on experience in assisting with social media marketing campaigns with a proven track record required
- Experience in executing campaigns and utilizing multiple social
- Experience in social influencer relations and campaignsHands-on experience in content management and marketing
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task projects with ease
- Ability to work within a complex matrix business environment, utilize exceptional project management skills to consistently deliver projects on-time and within budget
- Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking and organization ability
- Strong customer first orientation
- Innovative and risk taker
- Passion for learning and solving problems through data analysis
- Problem solving mindset
- Copywriting experience (portfolio preferred)
- Experience with Marketo or equivalent platform desired
- Experience with Sprinklr is a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.