SEO / SEM Specialist
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric is a global energy management company with offices around the world, and is seeking a qualified (Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing) SEO/SEM Specialist within our Mexico City office. The SEO/SEM leader's primary function is to facilitate day-to-day execution of search engine programs for internal business units ranging from small to very large in their scope, revenue and complexity. The effort is focused on US, Canada, and Mexico. The SEO/SEM specialist should be highly skilled in paid search advertising, pay-per-click strategy and organic search optimization. They will be responsible for improving website revenue and leads through planning, coordination, management, and monitoring of ongoing SEO keyword programs.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Planning and managing SEO keyword programs with internal business units and agency support.
· Working with internal and agency teams to identify and pursue aggressive new link building opportunities.
· Tracking, analyzing, and reporting results on campaign performance and keywords.
· Understanding digital marketing goals in order to translate goals into executable strategies through ongoing maintenance and enhancements.
· Owning the entire paid search channel, driving numbers, converting into real leads and ultimately revenue.
· Identifying KPIs and completing work as needed to improve overall search performance.
· Conducting keyword research, advising on ad spend and ad placement, testing ad copy, and optimizing campaigns for lean performance.
· Working with production teams, ensuring website is optimized for SEO performance.
· Working with design teams to provide creative direction.
· Staying current on SEO/SEM practices and collaborating with peers on the Digital Marketing team.
This job might be for you if:
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, IT or the equivalent in work related experience.
· 3+ years of SEO/SEM experience.
· Google AdWords & Google Analytics Certified with experience in Google Tag Manager.
· Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office suite.
· Highly proficient with all types of Google Ads including: Search Ads, Display Ads, Remarketing, Google Shopping Ads, YouTube Ads, etc.
· Experience with additional ad platforms including: Yahoo! Bing Network, Amazon, Facebook, Advertising.com, AdRoll, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
· Skilled in Google Analytics and able to set up and troubleshoot complex conversion tracking.
· In depth understanding of search engines, up-to-date techniques, ranking factors, and principles for sound SEM strategy.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to think logically and develop practical recommendations to support their digital marketing strategies and efforts.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
· Strong time management skills.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled