Marketing Operations Analyst
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Drive overall Marketing department efficiency by establishing key operational analysis and facilitating a diverse range of business process improvement projects.
- Partner with other Marketing Operations roles to manage the data, processes, and systems to make the Marketing engine as efficient as possible.
- Support operational analysis and process development across 100+ associates in a wide variety of marketing related roles and across a significant number of systems.
- Implement an analytical toolbox that focuses on key operational measures such as project on-time delivery, process cycle time & efficiency, capacity management, and allocation of resources vs. key business initiatives.
- Data mine, structure, and standardize information in order to establish operational controls and proactively identify key areas of opportunities.
- Be a change agent. Partner to identify key pain points across marketing, then engage with a team of subject matter experts to address root causes of the pain and deliver sustainable solutions.
- Utilize project management and change management expertise to drive strategic transformational programs across the commercial organization.
- Engage monthly with leadership to outline operational insights, recent trends, root causes of under-performance, and key contributors towards success.
- Act as an ad-hoc operational resource for Marketing leadership.
- Partner with Marketing Systems team to help unlock the existing potential of all tools and marketing processes.
- Create and maintain a key marketing process resource center. Make operational data, business processes, and existing tools accessible and sustainable so they become engrained across the Marketing department.
This job might be for you if:
- You have 3+ years hands on experience in Marketing Communications, Marketing Operations, or related function.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Statistics, or related field
- Proven experience analyzing operational performance at a macro and micro level
- You are trained in defined process improvement methodologies and tools. Lean Six Sigma green belt certification preferred.
- You have experience applying process improvement tools such as process mapping, cause and effect diagrams, benefit & effort matrices, control charts, and pareto charts
- You adapt and understand technology, systems, and processes quickly
- You are a good communicator, a proven problem solver, and a critical thinker
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.