Trade Show Coordinator
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric is seeking a Trade Show Coordinator who works closely with the event managers to provide support for corporate tradeshows (50+ events annually) to ensure successful execution. This includes assisting with logistical planning of large trade shows as well as supporting smaller format events. The ideal candidate will thrive in our high-energy, high-pressure team that supports multiple business units as part of the North American event portfolio.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Coordinate both large and small trade show booths, from inception through completion
· Manage all aspects of pre-show planning and logistics for trade shows including booth layout, AV, registration, shipping, catering, contract negotiation, budget preparation and reconciliation and onsite execution
· This role will provide "end-to-end" management of projects and will ensure company-wide brand guidelines and approval processes are adhered to throughout planning and execution
· Maintain planning schedules, project checklist and processes through event management templates
· In charge of financial tasks such as tracking expenses, paying invoices, opening POs, reconciling event budgets and managing collections
This job might be for you:
- 2-3 years' experience in trade show/events
- Comfortable working independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities, while maintaining strong focus on execution and results
- Familiarity with AV equipment and digital technologies a plus
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Adept at handling multiple complex projects simultaneously while under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of marketing communications and graphics helpful
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
This position will report to the Senior Events Manager. The position will be based in Mexico City, Mexico.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.