Senior Design Engineer
About the Job
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide high level of engineering support for Schneider Electric standard products.
· Provide product application engineering support through right configuration selection, identifying & highlighting any application issues, providing solution for customized product application requirement, etc.
· Includes areas of UPS , batteries, electrical panels, cables, power distribution products, transfer switches, transformers, generators, power monitoring solutions, breakers and other electrical components.
· Understand products through design, specification, applicable standards, configuration, application, operations, management, drawings, etc to provide fast and accurate response to field sales teams in support of customer queries.
· Create engineering design details, specs, drawings, installation instructions, operation.
· Create total Bill of Material as per the design and developed drawing.
· Participate in a continuing education program designed to update and renew knowledge on technology and engineering.
· Provide technical support test and certification requirements.
· Participate in new product development process to make sure that the product by following PMP/ PEP process.
Bachelors Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (or) Equivalent
Minimum 8 years of relevant experience