About the Job
· Generate Purchase order to suppliers & conduct regular reviews with suppliers.
· Monitor delivery status of open purchase orders and take appropriate action on expedition, escalation or shipping mode intervention to ensure timely replenishment of stock. Manage ageing purchase orders and ensure replenishment is fulfilled
· Order Processing and Customer Delivery Dates management
Backlog Report monitoring
· Sales Order On Time Delivery management
· Prepare and participate in Short Interval Meeting and Monthly Performance Review with Customer
Shipment Discrepancy Resolution
· Resolve with suppliers, freight forwarders, transport and warehouse inbound team on any shipment discrepancy reported. Conduct weekly review with warehouse.
· Run regular shortage report to anticipate any stock out problem and take appropriate actions to minimize potential stock out.
Customer complain management
· Manage and coordinate with Order Management Team on customer complaints related to suppliers and provide quality response in the best possible time.
Stock Level optimization to meet OTD objective
· Feedback any known information in consumption trend, supplier shortage, extended lead time, Q-max or any other factors that may impact the stock replenishment which affects on-time delivery performance to customers.
Factory Management Inventory Coordination
· Track Factory Management Inventory performance and provide training and knowledge sharing in order to secure FMI performance in accordance to Hub KPI and targets
Anticipation of event
· Liaise with Project Management as well as Planning Team for procurement action in anticipation of supplier closure, seasonality, vessel delay, port congestion and any other events that may impact the timely replenishment of stock.
· Provide monthly report and follow up with supplier and customer for improvement.
· Perform gap analysis of GR date vs. Delivery date to clarify the lead time information is correct
· Diploma/Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent
· Familiar and has used SAP (or other ERP software), understanding of MRP
· Good communication skills to collaborate with relevant departments
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Self starter
· Willing to work in Rosario, Cavite