Critical Facility Technician
About the Job
Today's Data Center needs to be reliable and efficient, while keeping your data secure. Our technicians are highly trained and certified specialists who will conduct preventative and corrective maintenance activities, supervise outside vendors, perform daily walk through
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- You will provide hands on operation and maintenance of site facilities equipment in accordance with procedures and policies using your knowledge, skills and certifications/ licenses.
- You will collect data and performs rounds/readings.
- In this role you will monitor contractors for procedural, safety, environmental, and risk mitigation process compliance with established procedures/policies/laws
- You will conduct training (within your expertise) to other CFT's and trainees.
- You will work closely with vendors and contractors to ensure their work meets Schneider Electric and customer standards.
This job might be for you if:
- More than 1-year experience in mission critical environments
- High School Diploma, GED or combination of education and experience
- Experience with critical HVAC, generators, fire detection/suppression, UPS systems
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.