Assistant Project Manager
About the Job
1. Assistant project manager is responsible to support project manager to achieve success of complex multi-function global projects to deliver new product.
2. Assistant project manager is accountable for project planning initiation, build up, track and ensure right execution.
3. Continually work with different functions to identify and proactively manage project risks & issues, ensure execution of corrective action plans.
1. Bachelor's Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering.
2. 2+ years project management experience, design or industrialization experience preferred.
3. Excellent leadership, communications, listening, conflict management and interpersonal skills.
4. Good analytical problem solving and organizational skills.
5. Excellent decision-making and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
6. PC software proficiency (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint).
7. Basic Financial knowledge.
8. PMI certified is preferred.