Home & Distribution Sales and Marketing Assistant
Schneider Electric Taguig, 00
About the Job
Manage at region or country level the sales sub-function development and support the sales organization by developing and providing processes, methodologies and tools for the whole Group
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the Retail Sales and Marketing teams
- Monitor and analyze sell-out data and provide market intelligence through trade surveys.
- Supports trade executions, roadshows and will be given special projects to manage such as streamlining the rebate process and in monitoring sales numbers.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material Ability to develop and maintain reports to aid in sales data analysis that would aid in strategic planning and other operational needs of the sales team (sales process creator, analyst and optimizer). Supports the Retail Sales Director with sales forecasting and other related reports. Supports the Channel Marketing Manager with tracking and to a limited extent, execution of channel marketing programs Supports the Offer Marketer with product related tasks such as demand planning, launch plans, programs and the like Creation and maintenance of customer and marketing database for various business development requirements. Have the ability and initiative to inform and suggest improvements for sales tools and workflows. Constantly monitors feedback from the sales team to improve process and promote efficiency.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Application Proficiency in English; Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving. Open to fresh graduate Must have experience in supporting a sales team in any capacity related to data handling and analysis Must be a self-starter Preferably someone who is able to drive discussions with sales people in relation to sales deliverables
· Negotiation : should be able to negotiate with customers (internal and external) calmly to maximise sales performance.
· Communication : Since the success of Sales Operations relies on a large number of people, it requires that employees communicate clearly and often.
· Analytical Analysis : must analyse large sets of data, employees must have analytical analysis skills.
· Dedication : Jobs in sales are often time-consuming, meaning that employee must be dedicated to their profession.
· Trend Analysis : High performing sales teams require a sales analyst or support person that recognize trends and foreshadow trends in the future.
· Planning Abilities : An employee must be able to plan strategies and future operation goals effectively, including execution of marketing programs and initiatives where needed.
· Multitasking : The diverse nature of Sales and Marketing Assistant responsibilities means that employee should have a wide variety of skills that can be employed simultaneously.