Senior Reports Developer
Schneider Electric Cavite, 40
About the Job
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Report Developer / BI Developer - will primary be working with Tableau and SQL Databases to build quality reports which will be delivered to business stakeholders.
- Working on existing / new reports the candidate should be completely at ease with all aspects of Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Tableau Online and SQL Server Technologies.
- Candidate should have an in depth understanding of ETL process and is comfortable working with complex T-SQL queries. The candidate will be responsible for writing queries to extract the required data as well as creating the visualizations.
- Must have good communication skill as the role might require direct communication with the stakeholders
- Must be good in data analysis, understand data and propose analytical dashboard and data visualization
- Familiar with the Project Lifecycle process from requirements gathering, development, testing, user acceptance, deployment and support.
- Can quickly understand the business process and concepts.
- Minimum 3-4 years hands-on experience in Tableau v10, Oracle, MS SQL, ETL Tools and Excel
- Experience creating complex T-SQL Queries and SSIS ETL
- Creating Analytical dashboards and enhance data visualization using Tableau.
- Gather requirements, design specifications, develop technical and user documentation and report development.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics projects is a plus but not required.