About the Job
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Will work within a team to learn the essentials of Income tax and Indirect taxes.
- Gain experience in accounting and taxation in a large corporation.
Income tax duties include:
Calculate and file city and state income tax returns
Indirect tax duties include:
· Manage customer exemption profiles
· Support filing of outsourced tax returns
· Audit assistance
· Assist with Special projects
· Research tax issues as needed
Collaborate and coordinate with team members
This job might be for you if:
· Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Tax, or related field
· Skilled in Excel spreadsheets
· Good communication and organizational skills
· Strong desire to learn in a professional manner
· Detail oriented, organized and able to work effectively as part of a team or individually
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.