Marketing Program Management Specialist
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Marketing Program Management Specialist role is a significant contributor to bring the marketing communications strategy and content offers to life for our customers, partners and influencers. The program specialist is responsible for tactical development, implementation, measurement & insights. S/he will integrate inbound and outbound marketing tactics to acquire and retain customers. It is critical for this role to stay current in the latest marketing trends.
The expected outcomes for this role are to create brand awareness, drive demand generation and to accelerate our digital marketing abilities through paid, owned and earned media.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Plan a variety of MarCom campaigns by partnering with the Channel & Segment Marketing leaders, thought leadership team, deployment team, and internal/external agencies.
- Create and manage the campaign calendar, program documentation, inbound/outbound assets, dependencies, deliverables, and timelines.
- Oversee work with the internal and external agency personnel & vendors - designers, animators, printers, etc.
- Follow and communicate brand standards to all stakeholders
- Orchestrate deployment team for media placements, web pages, marketing automation, events and public relations to ensure tactics are working in unison.
- Devise A/B and multivariate testing techniques across channels (web, email, landing pages etc.) to make campaigns more effective in a short timeframe.
- Deliver campaigns on time.
- Proactively manage the campaign budget by taking corrective actions to throttle up/down based on performance.
- Manage pipeline and follow up
- Manage issues that arise during the campaign and escalate as necessary.
- Monitor and report on health & velocity of the demand waterfall - impressions, web traffic, inquiries, opportunities, closed/won sales.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including insights, interpretation, commentary and recommendations.
- Usage of various marketing technologies - workflow management, content management systems, CRM, marketing automation, social media management, business intelligence, web analytics platforms.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications required, professional project management a plus.
- 5-8 years of marketing experience with majority of experience centered around acquisition and engagement via digital marketing channels including SEO/SEM, web, social, email, online advertising and analytic tools.
- Experience with Marketo or equivalent platform highly desired
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in marketing technology and digital media highly desired
- Brand experience in the industry and/or technology sector a plus
- Experience in developing and executing integrated marketing plans (demand generation and brand building)
- Demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and adjust accordingly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer first orientation
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to work independently and adapt in an ever-changing work environment
- High degree of initiative and pro-active approach
- Strong project management skills & ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to travel domestically
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.