Warehouse Operations Manager
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Manager of Inventory Control, Inbound, and Outbound Warehouse Supervisors and operations, delivering orders on time, with no missing, wrong, or damaged products and documented accurately.
- Responsible for performance, quality, and budget of warehouse operations
- Responsible for employee performance, development, engagement, discipline, etc.
- Responsible for the performance of "standard work" within his or her sector or department.
- Responsible for warehouse capacity management and utilization.
- May or may not have budget responsibility.
This job might be for you if:
· You are safety minded
· You are team oriented
· You have a great attitude
· You have Bachelor's degree
· You have 8-10 years of Distribution or Manufacturing Experience as a 2nd level or site manager
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.